NEW YORK, Oct. 19, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capital Link will be hosting its 7th Analyst and Investor Shipping Forum as a Digital Forum on Wednesday, October 21 & Thursday, October 22, 2020 from 9:00am – 4:00pm EEST (GMT + 3). The event is held in cooperation with NYSE and Nasdaq, and as part of the “Posidonia Web Forums Week”.
Registration is complimentary.
This Forum pays tribute to the significance, dominance and resilience of Greek Shipping. This event, unique in its structure and format, features exclusively on the various panels Greek shipowners – principals from private and publicly listed companies. They will share their insight on critical industry issues with a global audience, as the event targets the broader global maritime community.
Greek Shipping is the global leader in terms of ownership, contributing greatly to the global economy and commerce. Greek shipowners have gained the reputation of astute operators who are experts in taking advantage of market cycles.
Beyond the significant contribution to the Greek economy, Greek Shipping has also contributed to the economies of several other countries, as Greeks shipowners have been customers and trading partners of a wide array of businesses around the world.
This event features the Though Leadership of Greek Shipping on Global Industry Issues.
- H.E. Ioannis Plakiotakis, Minister of Shipping and Insular Policy, Hellenic Republic
Registration is complimentary. To register please go to the link below:
PRESENTATIONS AND PANEL DISCUSSIONS
- The Greek Shipping Miracle – A Journey in Time
- The Development of the Greek Shipping Cluster
- European Union Maritime Policy & its Effect on the European and Global Merchant Fleet
- Shipping in the Post Covid-19 Era - Has the Pandemic Brought Changes That Will Stay?
- Fleet Renewal – Building the Ships of the Future
- Positioning Greece As a Maritime, Transportation & Logistics Hub
- Geopolitics, World Trade and Shipping
- Shipping – Contribution to Society
- Embracing the Technological Revolution
- Shipping & The Environment
- Shipping & Capital – Alternative Sources & Options – The Public / Private Dilemma
- Maritime Education – Encouraging a Maritime Career for the Younger Generation
- Looking Through A Crystal Ball - The Future of Shipping – Business & Investment Opportunities Across Shipping Segments
- The Rebirth of Greek Shipbuilding - a Presentation by ONEX
- The New Generation – Ensuring Continuity - Looking Ahead With Confidence
- Presentations/panel sessions will be delivered in real time video format
- Exhibition hall with 27 digital booths
- Visit our Sponsor booths to obtain the latest industry reports, white papers, company videos, latest presentations and more
- All materials can be saved into your briefcase and reviewed at your convenience
- Live networking in real time with speakers, sponsors and participants
PARTICIPATING MARITIME COMPANIES
Publicly Listed Companies
- Capital Product Partners (NASDAQ: CPLP)
- Danaos Corporation (NYSE: DAC)
- Diana Shipping Inc.
- Dorian LPG Ltd. (NYSE: LPG)
- Dynagas LNG Partners LP (NYSE: DLNG)
- Euroseas (NASDAQ: ESEA)
- Global Ship Lease
- Navios Holdings Inc. (NYSE: NM)
- Pyxis Tankers
- Safe Bulkers (NYSE:SB)
- Seanergy Maritime Holdings
- Star Bulk Carriers Corp. (NASDAQ: SBLK)
- StealthGas Inc. (NASDAQ: GASS)
- Tsakos Energy Navigation (NYSE: TNP)
- A.M. Nomikos
- Alberta Ship Management
- Ariston Navigation Corp.
- Capital Maritime
- Columbia Shipmanagement
- Common Progress Co.
- ContShips Mgt
- Dynacom/Dynagas/Sea Traders
- Eastern Mediterranean Maritime
- Fafalios Shipping
- Forward Ships
- Franco Compania Naviera
- Goldenport Holdings
- Interunity Management Corporation
- Laskaridis Shipping/Lavinia
- Lemissoler Navigation
- Phoenix Shipping & Trading
- Prime Marine
- Prominence Maritime
- Super Eco Tankers Management
- The Signal Group
- Tsakos Columbia Shipmanagement S.A
- Tsavliris Salvage Group
This Forum is addressed among others to Ship Managers, Shipowners, Ship Operators, Shipbrokers, Commercial and Investment Bankers, Charterers, Classification Societies, Commodity and Energy Traders, Environmental Maritime Organizations, Industry Associations, Government and Non-Governmental Organizations, Financial and Trade Media, Institutional Investors, P&I Executives, Lawyers and Insurers, Market Analysts and Consultants, Private Equity Firms and offshore industry entities
IN COOPERATION WITH: New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) • NASDAQ
GLOBAL LEAD SPONSOR: Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd.
LEAD SPONSOR: Onassis Group
GLOBAL GOLD SPONSORS: Columbia Shipmanagement • DNV GL • EY
GLOBAL SPONSORS: DNB • InvestHK • Hong Kong Maritime and Port Board • Reed Smith LLP • Seward & Kissel LLP
EVENT SPONSORS: Bureau Veritas • Lloyd’s Register • RINA
SUPPORTING SPONSORS: Bermuda Ship Registry • ClassNK • Danaos • Elvictor Group • ERMA First • Flott & Co. • Liberia Registry (LISCR) • Marshall Islands Registry • Metropolitan College • Moore • ONEX Shipyards • Piraeus Bank • RMS Group • ShipMedCare
SUPPORTING ORGANIZATIONS: Association of Banking And Financial Executives of Hellenic Shipping • CASS Business School • Hellenic Shortsea Shipowners Association (EENMA) • Greek Shippong Co-operation Committee • Hellenic Chamber of Shipping • Hellenic Committee of Lloyd’s Brokers Association (HCLBA) • Hellenic Shipowners Association (HSA) • HELMEPA • Piraeus Marine Club • NYMAR • Piraeus Association For Maritime Arbitration • The International Propeller Club • WISTA Hellas
MEDIA PARTNERS: All About Shipping Co. • EfoplistisNews.GR • ELNAVI • Kathimerini • Marine Circle • Maritime.GR • Naftika Chronika • Nafsgreen.GR • Oikonomiki • Ship Management International • Ship2Shore • SHIPPING • Worldoils • Xinde Marine News
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Please visit: http://forums.capitallink.com/shipping/2020analyst/
Or, contact Nicolas Bornozis at forum@CapitalLink.com or + 1 212 661 7566
ORGANIZER – CAPITAL LINK, INC.
Founded in 1995, Capital Link is a New York based investor relations, financial communications and advisory firm with a strategic focus on the maritime, commodities and energy sectors, MLPs, as well as Closed-End Funds and ETFs. In addition, Capital Link organizes a series of investment conferences a year in key industry centers in the United States, Europe and Asia, all of which are known for combining rich educational and informational content with unique marketing and networking opportunities. Capital Link is a member of the Baltic Exchange. Based in New York City, Capital Link has presence in London, Athens & Oslo.