Vancouver, BC - TheNewswire - April 20, 2021 - Global Energy Metals Corporation (TSXV:GEMC) | (OTC:GBLEF) | (FSE:5GE1) (“Global Energy Metals”, the “Company” and/or “GEMC”) is pleased to announce that President & CEO, Mitchell Smith will present live at the Benzinga Cleantech Small Cap Conference on Thursday April 22, 2021 highlighting the Company's investment exposure to the electrified future through its growing portfolio of jurisdictionally-safe, battery metals projects.
DATE: April 22, 2021
TIME: 9:00am - 4:30pm EDT
REGISTER FREE: Bezinga Cleantech Small Cap Conference
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time. If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an archived webcast will also be made available after the event.
Learn more about the event at www.benzinga.com
Global Energy Metals is developing a strong, diversified portfolio of strategic battery mineral projects that are well positioned for further exploration and development at a time when there is renewed interest in the battery minerals sector as price fundamentals are realigning due to the much anticipated surge in demand and market growth that is supported by a global movement towards electric vehicle and new energy storage adoption.
Global Energy Metals' current portfolio of cobalt, copper and nickel holdings is well exposed to this global transition towards a lower-carbon economy.
- Tops the world for investment based on the Investment Attractiveness Index by the Fraser Institute.
- 85% interest in the Lovelock Cobalt-Nickel Mine & Treasure Box Projects.
- First pass drilling program permitted with aim to confirm intersections of cobalt-nickel-copper-bearing structures within historical workings.
- Ranked 9th in the world for investment based on the Investment Attractiveness Index by Fraser Institute, Idaho is a jurisdiction that continues to attract investment including numerous financings and transactions.
- Closing on transaction to acquire a 50% working interest in the Monument Peak Copper-Silver-Gold Project.
- Considering both policy & mineral potential, Australia is the most attractive region in the world for mining investment according to the Fraser Institute.
- Norway continues to lead the charge in electric vehicle adoption and is leveraging its plentiful renewable green energy sources to establish a European presence as a sustainable battery manufacturing hub.
- Closing on transaction to acquire a 10% interest and 1% NSR on the Råna Nickel Project and past-producing Bruvann Mine.
- The combination of natural resources and a highly-skilled workforce creates a unique opportunity for Canada to become a major player in a sustainable value chain for battery materials.
- 70% interest in the Werner Lake Cobalt-Copper Project.
- The province strongly supports and encourages mining exploration and investment and remains committed to building a clean energy future that will support the natural resource sectors through commitment to its environmental record, economic growth and the creation of good-quality jobs.
- Closing on transaction to acquire a 50% working interest in the Chance Lake Ni-Co-Cu project in Nunavik Region, Quebec and the Amiral Ni-Cu-PGE project in Grenville Region, Quebec.
GEMC’s management believes these projects and other coroporate building accomplishments along with upcoming catalysts should significantly increase the Company’s long-term growth outlook and enhance its access to not only capital but also strategic partnerships seeking exposure to jurisdictionally safe battery metals.
Global Energy Metals is focused on offering investment exposure to the raw materials deemed critical for the growing rechargeable battery market, by building a diversified global portfolio of battery mineral assets including project stakes and sector specific equity positions. GEMC anticipates growing its business through the acquisition and development of battery mineral projects alongside key strategic partners. The Company holds 100% of the Millennium Cobalt Project and two neighbouring discovery stage exploration-stage cobalt assets in Mount Isa, Australia positioning it as a leading cobalt-copper explorer and developer in the famed mining district in Queensland, Australia. The Company holds an 85% interest in two battery mineral projects, the Lovelock Cobalt Mine and Treasure Box Project, located on the doorstep of the world’s largest lithium-ion battery production plant, GigaNevada that Tesla Motors Ltd. and partner Panasonic Corp. have built in Nevada, USA. Additionally, the Company holds a 70% interest in the past-producing Werner Lake Cobalt Mine project in Ontario, Canada.
For Further Information:
Global Energy Metals Corporation
#1501-128 West Pender Street
Vancouver, BC, V6B 1R8
t. + 1 (604) 688-4219
Cautionary Statement on Forward-Looking Information:
Certain information in this release may constitute forward-looking statements under applicable securities laws and necessarily involve risks associated with regulatory approvals and timelines. Although Global Energy Metals believes the expectations expressed in such forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, such statements are not guarantees of future performance and actual results or developments may differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements. Except as required by law, the Company undertakes no obligation to update these forward-looking statements in the event that management’s beliefs, estimates or opinions, or other factors, should change.
GEMC’s operations could be significantly adversely affected by the effects of a widespread global outbreak of a contagious disease, including the recent outbreak of illness caused by COVID-19. It is not possible to accurately predict the impact COVID-19 will have on operations and the ability of others to meet their obligations, including uncertainties relating to the ultimate geographic spread of the virus, the severity of the disease, the duration of the outbreak, and the length of travel and quarantine restrictions imposed by governments of affected countries. In addition, a significant outbreak of contagious diseases in the human population could result in a widespread health crisis that could adversely affect the economies and financial markets of many countries, resulting in an economic downturn that could further affect operations and the ability to finance its operations.
For more information on Global Energy and the risks and challenges of their businesses, investors should review the filings that are available at www.sedar.com.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
We seek safe harbour.
Copyright (c) 2021 TheNewswire - All rights reserved.