Q1 Accomplishments and Q2 Plans
JACKSON CENTER, PA / ACCESSWIRE / April 25, 2022 /
Greetings From The CEO And Staff At HALBERD CORPORATION!
This past quarter has witnessed some very significant technical and organizational achievements by the Halberd team.
Q1 OVERVIEW AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Halberd demonstrated elimination of the final two of the "Top Ten" antigens linked to neurodegenerative diseases.
- Halberd demonstrated that its antigen elimination process is able to selectively eliminate target antigens from cerebral spinal fluid (CSF).
- Halberd investigations revealed that it's proprietary Covid-19 antibody demonstrated a high affinity to the Covid Omicron variant - the only antibody among six competitive antibodies tested which binds to Covid-19, the Delta variant and the Omicron variant.
- Halberd added a microbiology expert, Dr. Chester Cooper, to its advisory staff to guide and advance the company's investigations into the extracorporeal elimination of E. coli bacteria, which is responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths in the US from meningitis and blood sepsis.
- Halberd added Dr. Ravi Durvasula, a renowned infectious disease specialist, to its advisory staff to help guide Halberd through the next development stages of the application of its technology - animal testing and human clinical trials.
- Halberd successfully completed the audit of its financials and is awaiting sign-off of the completed Form 10 by the auditor. Form 10 will be filed immediately after sign-off.
- Complete the addition of a DVM/PhD candidate to plan and execute extensive animal testing of Halberd's patented extracorporeal process for the removal of targeted disease antigens.
- Complete the research of the removal of select target antigens from blood serum.
- Complete and publish a scientific article on our revolutionary R&D achievements.
- Contact select Big Pharma candidates for the purposes of exploring potential joint venture opportunities.
- Develop program with NFL Retired Players' Association President seeking to secure NFL support/endorsement of our R&D into finding cures/treatments for traumatic brain injury TBI/ chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE) leading to potential neurodegenerative diseases in life after football.
- Work with NCAA contacts seeking their support/endorsement of our R&D into finding cures/treatments for traumatic brain injury TBI/ chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE).
- Develop plans for initiation of animal testing of our R&D for cures/treatments for TBI/CTE.
- Initiate testing of Halberd's patent pending chemical bonding process for extracorporeal elimination of select disease antigens from bodily fluids, which would eliminate the need for laser or radio frequency irradiation.
- Evaluate potential organizational changes which would allow Halberd to better focus on simultaneous R&D programs with different technologies.
- Continue efforts to evaluate potential NFT program involving Halberd's technology.
- Improve communication of Halberd's technology to the public via various media channels.
- Evaluate Contract Research Organizations (CRO) to assist in scoping out the costs and timing of activities directed at obtaining FDA certification.
- Contact FDA to establish potential for Emergency Use Authorization of Halberd's technology for select conditions and afflictions.
Halberd continues to make great strides in its research and development of its patented extracorporeal process to treat a wide variety of diseases without the dangerous side-effects often associated with ingested or injected drugs used in conventional treatment methods. Our testing to date continues to demonstrate the superiority of our technology.
Our stated goals are real and reflect our confidence in achieving, or exceeding the desired results. We appreciate the efforts of our expanding team of research scientists, and the support of our stockholders. We will continue to maintain transparency and regular communication with interested parties.
William A. Hartman
Chairman, President & CEO
About Halberd Corporation.
Halberd Corporation (the "Company") is an innovative biotech company focused on developing treatments through its acquired exclusive licenses, patents, and provisional patent applications for illnesses including and limited to; PTSD, CTE, cancer, blood-borne, and cerebrospinal fluid related diseases. To learn more, please visit https://halberdcorporation.com.
Halberd has obtained exclusive worldwide rights to three issued patents and has filed twenty related provisional, PCT, or utility patent applications to enhance its value to its stockholders and to attract the interests of potential development partners.
Safe Harbor Notice
Certain statements contained herein are "forward-looking statements" (as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995). The Companies caution that statements, and assumptions made in this news release constitute forward-looking statements and makes no guarantee of future performance. Forward-looking statements are based on estimates and opinions of management at the time statements are made. These statements may address issues that involve significant risks, uncertainties, estimates made by management. Actual results could differ materially from current projections or implied results. The Companies undertake no obligation to revise these statements following the date of this news release.
Investor caution/added risk for investors in companies claiming involvement in COVID-19 initiatives -
On April 8, 2020, SEC Chairman Jay Clayton and William Hinman, the Director of the Division of Corporation Finance, issued a joint public statement on the importance of disclosure during the COVID-19 crisis.
The SEC and Self-Regulatory Organizations are targeting public companies that claim to have products, treatment or other strategies with regard to COVID-19.
The ultimate impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Company's operations is unknown and will depend on future developments, which are highly uncertain and cannot be predicted with confidence, including the duration of the COVID-19 outbreak. Additionally, new information may emerge concerning the severity of the COVID-19 pandemic, and any additional preventative and protective actions that governments, or the Company, may direct, which may result in an extended period of continued business disruption, reduced customer traffic and reduced operations. Any resulting financial impact cannot be reasonably estimated at this time.
We further caution investors that our primary focus and goal is to battle this pandemic for the good of the world. As such, it is possible that we may find it necessary to make disclosures which are consistent with that goal, but which may be adverse to the pecuniary interests of the Company and of its shareholders.
SOURCE: Halberd Corporation
View source version on accesswire.com: