- Coyuchi Inc. is a California-based bed and bath lifestyle brand focused on sustainable practices and producing comfortable, organic products
- The company had a net income of $1.4 million on sales of $33 million last year
- Coyuchi is expanding its product line with two new items sourced from cotton that the company helped grow as part of a collaborative, soil-rejuvenating project last year
- The company launched a Reg A+ investment offering last year and announced that capital raised had topped $1 million by the end of the year
- In a recent podcast interview, the company’s CEO and president outlined Coyuchi’s priorities for expanding its brand in the coming months
Luxury bed, bath and apparel organic product innovator Coyuchi has built its market appeal on a vision of furnishing homes with earth-sustaining, comfortable products for everyday living while keeping its brand similarly fresh as its profile evolves.
“When Coyuchi was founded 30 years ago, the original founder — her goal was to bring organic cotton into the textile industry for home goods, and we’ve really taken that mission to heart and are finding ways to expand on it and continuing to look at the whole process of what we do,” company President and…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to Coyuchi are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/COYU
ESGWireNews delivers up-to-date information and actionable intelligence on public companies committed to sustainable corporate practices. As one of 50+ brands within the InvestorBrandNetwork (“IBN”), ESGWireNews provides: (1) access to a network of wire solutions via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible; (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets; (3) enhanced press release solutions to ensure maximum impact; (4) social media distribution via IBN to reach millions of social media followers; and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions. Environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues aren’t just buzzwords. The growing threat of climate change has moved large investors, like pension funds and insurance reserves, to action and screen investments based on sustainability and environmental impact. ESG criteria are increasingly guiding the investment choices of large institutional investors, and blue-chip companies have taken notice. ESGWireNews aims to uncover the emerging growth companies following their lead. If you’re interested in aligning your values with your investment portfolio, you’re in the right place.
To receive SMS text alerts from ESGWireNews, text “ESG” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.ESGWireNews.com
Los Angeles, California
ESGWireNews is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork