- Coyuchi’s product line features textiles made using 100% organic cotton – with more than 200,000 active customers averaging a repeat purchase rate of 35%
- The United States organic bedding market was valued at $231.8 million in 2020 and is expected to reach $1.2 billion globally by 2027
- Coyuchi pushes the organic textile market forward through circular initiatives, including the Coyuchi Climate Council and C4: The California Cotton & Climate Coalition
- Coyuchi guarantees the highest environmental and ethical standards through numerous certifications such as The Global Organic Textile Standard (“GOTS”), Fair Trade Certified, and MADE SAFE(R)
- Coyuchi is providing investment opportunities through a Regulation A+ public offering
The millennial generation was the first to make purchasing based on positive societal impact popular – with 83% wanting the brands they purchase from to align with their values and beliefs (https://ibn.fm/DpacM). Coyuchi, the gold standard in sustainable luxury home goods, uses 100% organic cotton in its textiles. It was built on four foundational pillars: protect the planet, innovate circular design, live sustainably, and enrich the community – which is why the company has experienced record growth, with 200,000 active customers averaging a repeat purchase rate of 35%.
Coyuchi’s offering includes sustainably produced luxury organic bedding, sheets, towels, apparel, and other home goods for the environmentally conscious home – which customers keep coming back for. The company’s “Customer Favorites” page features 40 of Coyuchi’s products most commonly purchased by…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to Coyuchi are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/COYU
ESGWireNews delivers up-to-date information and actionable intelligence on public companies committed to sustainable corporate practices. As one of 50+ brands within the InvestorBrandNetwork (“IBN”), ESGWireNews provides: (1) access to a network of wire solutions via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible; (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets; (3) enhanced press release solutions to ensure maximum impact; (4) social media distribution via IBN to reach millions of social media followers; and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions. Environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues aren’t just buzzwords. The growing threat of climate change has moved large investors, like pension funds and insurance reserves, to action and screen investments based on sustainability and environmental impact. ESG criteria are increasingly guiding the investment choices of large institutional investors, and blue-chip companies have taken notice. ESGWireNews aims to uncover the emerging growth companies following their lead. If you’re interested in aligning your values with your investment portfolio, you’re in the right place.
To receive SMS text alerts from ESGWireNews, text “ESG” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.ESGWireNews.com
Los Angeles, California
ESGWireNews is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork