This press release was orginally distributed by SBWire
London, UK -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/18/2022 -- The latest publication by GlobalData Plc titled Hydrogen in Mining – Thematic Research has been recently added to the GlobalData Plc report catalog. The report identifies that Hydrogen remains one of the most abundantly available and commonly known elements in the world, and it will become a game-changer with its noteworthy contribution to clean energy transitions. Hydrogen will play a critical role in the transition to clean energy with the advancement of its applications in sectors such as transportation and haulage (fuel cell vehicles), buildings (hydrogen blending), and power generation.
View Report Outlook at: https://www.globaldata.com/store/report/hydrogen-in-mining-theme-analysis/
In the mining sector hydrogen is forming part of many miners' decarbonization pathways, either as carbon-free fuel to displace diesel in heavy equipment, such as haul trucks and trains, or to generate electricity for the power processing plant, with testing already underway and the potential for it to be used more widely before the end of the decade.
Hydrogen in Mining Industry Trends
The main trends shaping the hydrogen theme over the next 12 to 24 months are shown below. We classify these trends into three categories: technology trends, macroeconomic trends, and regulatory trends.
- Electrolyzers-first step towards clean hydrogen production
- Hydrogen energy storage
- Renewable technology improvements
- Growing carbon capture and storage (CCS) deployment
- Waste to hydrogen tech
- Hydrogen cost -a barrier
- Focus on costs across the transportation sector
- Increased flexibility
- Hydrogen import-export partnerships on the rise
- Hydrogen adoption strategies across different countries
Want to know more about the key trends? Download Sample PDF at: https://www.globaldata.com/store/talk-to-us/?report=3193679
Hydrogen Value Chain in Mining Industry
- Natural gas
- Natural gas reform
- Partial oxidation
Transportation, Storage & Distribution
- Road & Rail
- Solid State Storage
- Fuel Cells
- Hydrogen refueling stations
- Commercial and industrial heating
- Oil refining
- Chemical manufacturing
- Iron & Steel
- Power generation
- Residential heating
Request Sample PDF for extensive value chain insights here: https://www.globaldata.com/store/talk-to-us/?report=3193679
Hydrogen in Mining Industry Companies
GlobalData highlights the companies whose fortunes may improve on their medium-term strength in the hydrogen theme.
- Air Liquide: Air Liquide is a provider of gases, technologies, and services for the industrial and healthcare sectors. In March 2021, Air Liquide Japan and Itochu, through an MoU agreed to partner for the development of hydrogen mobility markets in Japan. In January 2021, Cummins and Air Liquide were involved in a JV agreement to boost green hydrogen.
- Alstom: Alstom is a marketer and developer of transport systems. The company offers a wide range of rolling stock such as tramways, metros, suburban and regional trains, high-speed trains, locomotives, and components.
- Ballard Power Systems: Ballard Power is a leader in the development, manufacture, sale, and servicing of hydrogen fuel cell power systems. The company witnessed several key announcements such as its strategic partnership with Linamar Corporation for developing fuel-cell powertrains and components for light-duty vehicles (class 1 and 2) starting with the North American and European regions.
For more insights on other market players and vendor-specific offerings, Read FREE Sample PDF at: https://www.globaldata.com/store/talk-to-us/?report=3193679
GlobalData is a leading data, analytics, and insights provider in the world's largest industries. As a leading information services company, thousands of clients rely on GlobalData for trusted, timely, and actionable intelligence. Our mission is to help our clientele ranging from professionals within corporations, financial institutions, professional services, and government agencies to decode the future and profit from faster, more informed decisions. Continuously enriching 50+ terabytes of unique data and leveraging the collective expertise of over 2,000 in-house industry analysts, data scientists, and journalists, as well as a global community of industry professionals, we aim to provide decision-makers with timely, actionable insights.
Head of PR EMEA
+44 (0)207 936 6400
For more information on this press release visit: http://www.sbwire.com/press-releases/hydrogen-in-mining-industry-witnesses-emergence-of-dominant-players-including-air-liquide-alstom-and-bloom-energy-among-others-globaldata-plc-1365185.htm