London, United Kingdom--(Newsfile Corp. - August 9, 2022) - Reuters Events has officially released the final agenda for the upcoming Future of Insurance Canada 2022 (September 13-14, Toronto).
Industry disruptions have not slowed down - so carriers need to speed up. Ever-changing customer expectations, daunting technology transformations and unprecedented risks dominate the reality facing carriers today. Join Reuters Events: The Future of Insurance Canada 2022 to thrive in the new norm of continuous disruption.
Speakers include CEOs, COOs, EVPs and Presidents of Canada's largest insurance companies - Desjardins, The Co-operators, Aviva Canada, Definity, Manulife, Blue Cross, Lloyd's Canada, Sun Life, TD Insurance, Empire Life, Gore Mutual, Everest, Allstate Canada, Westland Insurance and more.
Highlights from the thought-leading presentations, case studies, and panel discussions include:
- System Risks: How Can the P&C Industry Best Respond to the Greatest Risks? (Marc Lipman, President & CEO, Lloyd's Canada)
- Out with the Old and In with the New: Traditional Mindsets (Valérie Lavoie, President & Chief Operating Officer, Desjardins General Insurance Group)
- Digitalize Despite Restrictions (Hashmat Rohian, VP & CTO - Emerging Business Models, The Co-operators, Christine Wyatt, Director Digital Innovation, Empire Life & Mark Hardy, VP Direct Life & Health Insurance, TD Insurance)
- The Great Acceleration: Building Culture for a Future in Flux (Brigid Pelino, SVP & Chief HR Officer, Definity)
- With Great Challenge Comes Great Opportunity (Irene Bianchi, President & CEO, Peel Mutual Insurance Company & John Lewis, President & CEO, Fenchurch General, Sukhdeep Kang, Founder & CEO, Armour Insurance Brokers & Erika Schiavoni, AVP One TD Strategy, TD Insurance)
- Reach Your Digital Goals with Advanced Analytics (Eugene Wen, VP Group Advanced Analytics, Manulife)
- Capture Your Audience Through Marketing (Megan Douglas, SVP & Chief Brand & Commercial Officer, Saskatchewan Blue Cross)
- Transform Your Risk Prevention with Technology (Tanna Brodbar, VP & Head of Enterprise Risk Strategy, Advisory & Technology, Great-West Lifeco, Miheala Capra, AVP Digital Innovation, Risk Management, Sunlife Financial & Sébastien Bernard, Director of Data Science, Intact)
This is Canada's most senior strategic insurance event, and tickets are selling out fast. For more information or to book, please visit the website.
Project Director | Insurance
T: + 44 (0) 20 7513 4979
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/133265